Generally I spend a Boxing Day evening eating whatever is left of a chocolate orange as we drive to the beach to enjoy a few days in, on and under the ocean. When you live in the Northern Hemisphere that option becomes a lot less appealing
- Walking the Milford Track – Packing List | Top Tips from a Kiwi Tramper
- Scuba Skills: Reducing Air Consumption – 5 Tips for Scuba Divers
- Scuba Skills: Performing a Weight Check on the Surface.
- Becoming a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Leader – Deep Blue Scuba
- Edinburgh Diaries – Come for a weekend, stay forever!
- Belfast – Northern Ireland and the Secret Engagement Project
- Working at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival – A Month of Madness
- Becoming a Dry Suit Diver in Scotland
- 2 Months on a Yacht – What did I learn?
- STCW – How to work on a yacht, starting with FIRE!